Saturday 20 December 2008

Christmas fast approaching,


and I thought I would upload an ATC which I made back in 2006 before I started my blog. I found it in one of my files, where I keep previously made ATCs which I can use if I need to swap but haven't got time to make a new ATC, and as I received a lovely Christmas ATC this week from the person who had received my On your Bike ATC in the Craft Stamper magazine ATC swap earlier this year, I re-discovered this one, called Christmas Happiness, to send her, hopefully just in time before Christmas.

For the rest I'm just looking forward to Christmas being over and done with. As my regular blog readers will know this is most definitely not my favourite time of the year and it seems a bit senseless to celebrate an event I don't actually believe in!

Still I try to think of the fact that soon (tomorrow!) the shortest day of the year will be over and slowly but surely the days will start to get brighter and longer.
In the meantime I'm still hand quilting a very large quilt and I'm pleased to say the end is in sight there too and soon I can begin beading!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails