Tuesday 6 May 2008

ATC published in Craft Stamper Magazine

My latest issue of the Craft Stamper magazine arrived today and I sat in the sunshine looking through its pages when I discovered my ATC The Note of a Bird had been published as part of the ATC Challenge.

You can read about how it was made on an earlier blog here! Stamp and transparency used are from Alphastamps.

To add to my Feel Good mood I also received the returns of the Inchies Swap from Artchix Studio and discovered they have featured one of my inchies on their new set of Collage Sheets, no. CC908A Chixies Flying Inchies. It took me ages to finally recognize my own work!

6 comments:

Janny said...

Congratulations, Its a stunning piece of Art!

Debby said...

Congratulations Frieda! More gorgeous work.
Debby

Anonymous said...

Congrats Frieda - well done!
Keron

creativelenna said...

congratulations, Frieda!!
So lovely! I am very happy for you. : ) Lenna

Rosie said...

I was so excited to see your ATC published again!! I recognised it immediately!! Well done... and this week's arch is no exception - absolutely stunning!

Mieke said...

Wow, what a beautyful blog you have...love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails