Wednesday 3 December 2008

Troi published


I just received my latest edition (no. 13) of the Canadian ATCQuarterly magazine which is full of things ATC related. They have a new challenge theme for each issue and for this one it was Puppy Dogs so I could not resist submitting a digital ATC I made with a picture of Troi when she was still a wee lassie (as we say in Scotland!). I think she can't have been any more than 9 months old when I took the photograph of her in our courtyard surrounded by spring flowers and roses. I mixed things up digitally with scans of buttons and fabric and also added an actual real-life button once I printed out the resulting digital collage onto photo paper, which was then layered with felt and stitched around the edges. It's a real honour to see it published in the magazine.

All the ATCs in this issue are simply adorable and it's good to see other people are as soppy about their dogs as I am about mine!

1 comment:

Jude said...

It's beautiful, really lovely effect!
I'm intrigued by this 'layered with felt' how do I find out about this effect?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails