Wednesday 27 January 2010

Alpha Stamps Venice Mask 1


As most of you know amd as you can also clearly see from the banner and the background of this blog I simply adore Venice and all things Venitian with a passion.

And you can probably imagine my delight when I discovered that Alpha Stamps now have a wonderful collection of Venice collage sheets and other wonderful Venice related goodies available on their site. As a member of the Alpha Stamps Design Team I also have the privilige of seeing everything that bit earlier than everyone else and our most recent design kit was a real treat for me!

This mask was the first project I made with items from the kit. I used images from the collage sheet The Canals in the fabric-paper collage I made for the background. The gold metal embellishments in the shape of the filigree fan and 2 leaves by the eyes are also from Alpha Stamps as are the sparkling beads around the eyes.

A swap of ATC-sized masks is available at the moment on the Alpha Stamps Yahoo Group. The only requirements for participating are that you join the Yahoo Group, use images from the Alpha Stamps Venice collection and make 3 masks (the templates will be provided to you). Then you just sit back and wait for glorious masks to come back to you in due course!

2 comments:

Maggi said...

I bet you just jumped up and down when you saw this kit! lol The little mask is just fabulous!!! Have fun with the swap, this is a good one!

Anonymous said...

|Frieda
The mask is so lovely. Just thinking about Venice makes me want to go there. The delicate images of Venice are so appropriate given the shimmering and haunting nature of the city. You always have such innovative ideas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails