Friday 17 September 2010

Eiffel Tower Bracelet


Despite all my good resolution to concentrate on quilting I simply had to finish the Eiffel Tower Bracelet I begun last week in Laura McCabe's beading class. And I'm ever so happy with the finished result!

The Bead Shop Haddington has already booked Laura to give us some more wonderful beading workshops next year and guess what, I've signed up! Only a year to wait but by that time my exhibition will be done and dusted and I should then have seas, nay, oceans of time to spend beading. And I'll also have saved up the necessary funds, not only for the classes but for Laura's fantastic kits too!
And here's another confession, I'm also hard at work (evenings only, though) on the necklace we started in the other beading class. What a naughtly girl! On the plus side 4 Journal Quilts have been finished, and they are not even for my exhibition but for a competition. Hence no pictures yet, they will have to wait till next year as well!

3 comments:

creativelenna said...

your bracelet is gorgeous, Frieda. I can certainly see your temptation to finish it! And 4 more journal quilts to boot, wow! I look forward to seeing them in due course, when you can reveal them.

we are waving hello from Florida - almost moved & it is very exciting! Thanks again for your thoughtful gift xo

Terri said...

What an incredible bracelet Frieda! I can't even imagine being able to do that kind of work.
Your Autumn photos are beautiful. I love the late summer colors too. One of my Maples is starting to turn color.
Hugs,
Terri

Debby said...

Oh my gosh, I just love your gorgeous bracelet. AWESOME!!!!
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails