Wednesday 15 December 2010

Black and Silver ATCs


Hard to believe that this is the last colour combination for the Colour Groupies this year but here it is: Silver and Black. Suitable for the season and one that I enjoyed making.

We already have a full schedule of new combinations for 2011 and I'm looking forward to sharing those with you here in the future.

I started the Black and Silver cards by silver machine quilting on a piece of black cotton which had been ironed onto Fast2Fuse. To this was added a vintage travel sticker (from Alpha Stamps) as well as some self-adhesive star shaped decorations. The images are all from Enchanted Mercantile and were made adhesive by using my Xyron Creatopia. They are a wee bit naughtly but not too rude!

A fabric was ironed onto the other side of the Fast2Fuse and the edges were finished with silver satin stitch and size 11 silver seed beads. The 4 cards shown above have arrived with Caryl, Debby, Lenna and Tristan and I'm keeping the one at the very top.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Gorgeous as usual Frieda! The color combo is very dramatic and stunning. I do love the images you have used too.
Hugs,
Terri

creativelenna said...

They are soooo lovely, Frieda. Of course I am spoiled by having one that I can hold in my hand! The colors are such a lovely combination and so perfect for this time of year. I better get busy on making mine! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails