Thursday 30 December 2010

Fog all day


The fog today was a true pea-souper. Hardly any visibility so the opportunity for pictures was very limited. As a consequence it's fair to say that there is nothing new here and if you check out Blipfoto you will see many similar pictures. My blip is the photo below! On the other hand, John only features on this blog very sparingly by his own request but I didn't think he would mind his back being shown. The dogs can also be discerned, but only just. Also notice the telescopic pole. We bought one each yesterday in Peebles to help navigating the icy railway path.

Most of my day was spend in the studio and the fact that there wasn't anything to see outside helped the productivity!

3 comments:

creativelenna said...

well, now you have me curious as to what you are cooking up in your studio!!

arts4all said...

Frieda,

It is seldom foggy here, so your pictures are very welcome! Mystical and magical, fog, like silhouettes, suggests to me the possibilities of the hidden infinite.

Terri said...

Pea Soup is right! Good thing you purchased walking sticks to keep you upright.
What are you working on in the studio?
I am just finishing another Marie cloth doll and should be posting her later today....I hope...
Hugs to you!
Terri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails