Sunday 13 March 2011

The snow is back!


Sadly the snow arrived on the one day when I would have very much preferred it not to. I was so looking forward to going to the Area Day of the Quilters' Guild in Perth and despite also needing to go elsewhere had decided to wind my way up north. But sadly the best laid plans don't always come to pass. When I opened the garage door there were about 6" of snow on our drive way and despite wearing totally unsuitable clothing for the task I did start to clear it. Then one of our neighbours came by on the lane in a 4x4 who told me that even in that it was very slippery so would be even worse in a VW Fox.
Then John popped out to tell me there were lots of problems with the snow on the M90, the motorway I would have to take in order to reach Perth and that was when I decided the universe must be conspiring against me.

Fortunately I did manage to ask that someone would announce the postponement of the opening of my colour - quilts - collage exhibition but it would have been so much better if I could have done it in person.

However for everyone who is reading this and is planning a visit, it won't now open till the 23rd April. All information here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails