Monday 20 June 2011

Dog Days ATC




The arrival of the most recent issue (no. 23) of the ATCquarterly Magazine also meant that in addition to my Marie spread, the Bird and Bee challenge ATCs were published in the centre of the magazine and as you can see below my card was there too. Read about how I made it here.


Sadly there will only be another 2 issues to go before the magazine ceases publication but that does mean there will be 2 more challenge themes and for the next issue it is: Dog Days.


Well, I never need an excuse to art with my lovelies! I used my favourite photograph of Troi and Rueben (you can also see it in the sidebar), printed it onto butterfly fabric and ironed that onto Fast2Fuse. I ironed a paws fabric to the other side of the Fast2Fuse and folded it over the edges of the front of the card and stitched it down. My trusty Dymo writer was used to add the text: for us every day is a DOG DAY!, which was stitched on as well and then I finished with the paw button.


1 comment:

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Love it, well done on being published. Shame that this publication will stop

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails