Saturday 5 November 2011

Gauche Alchemy



Today offered up sunshine, mist and frost all at the same time. In short a typical autumn day here in the Scottish Borders as you can see above. This picture (also my blip for today) was taking from our front garden early in the morning.


It's pretty cold outside but inside I'm all warm and fuzzy feeling due to the fact that I have been announced on the Gauche Alchemy site as their Guest Designer for the entire month of November. You can read all about it on this post there, but I'm keeping my projects a secret till they are announced on the same spot in days to come. However I can reveal I did squeal with delight when I opened the kit they send me. And I love the work that was inspired by the pieces I did for Gauche Alchemy and which can be seen here.


All the pieces I've done for Gauche Alchemy will come with tutorials both there and here and uploads will happen on 10th, 17th and 23rd of this month.

2 comments:

creativelenna said...

how exciting, I would squeal with delight too! In fact as you know, they have asked me to be a future guest designer too so there will be even more squealing I am sure!!
: ) I so look forward to your tutorials frieda, that is so awesome!

Michelle Hernandez said...

I LOVED what you created for your premiere piece! Absolutely wonderful use of the Nearly Nekkid kit- I actually went and bought it for myself. :) Thank you for being a guest- it's going to be a great month!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails