Friday 26 April 2013

Say it with Flowers

 

Been very busy with a very large quilt (77 inches square) that has now reached the beading stage. Sometimes even I think I must be mad!

Today was definitely a day when it was better to stay in the studio as outside hailstorms were mingled with thunder and lighting and one very scared dog was hiding under my desk!

Tomorrow we're meeting up for lunch with friends and I choose a bouquet for them today, both because I loved the colours but also because I needed it for my daily Blip photograph! Love that sunflower!

 

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

Love the colors, the flowers (esp the sunflower), staying inside when it's hailing, the instagram . . . . oh you please me a lot, frieda! Glad you are busy & happy and comforting your pups when they need it. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails