Thursday 20 March 2014

Are You Happy?

If not, why not? 

This is after all the Spring Equinox as well as the United Nations International Day of Happiness. No one seems to have informed the weather in time as today is without doubt one of the most dismal we've had for quite some time. The wind is raging around the house, the rain is coming down by the bucket load and it's very cold. I vented my feelings on being happy on command last year so no need to go into that again!
Instead I decided to think about the things that make me happy  (apart from a working broadband!) and this little yellow primrose flowering it's head off in our greenhouse is a shining example. You can't be happy on command despite what the United Nations dictates but it's not a bad idea to concentrate on the good things in life every so often. I found my little slice of happiness in the yellow petals of this delicate beauty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails