Wednesday 19 March 2014

More Graffiti

I'm still working away on the pages from the Graffiti of my Life online class by Dina Wakley. It involves having lots of fun with stencils, paints and spray inks. I'm also using vintage book pages as you can see.

In the meantime the broadband saga continues. It came back last evening, went off again shortly before midnight and then returned once again around 10 am this morning. Apparently multiple engineers are working on cards in the exchange, and I'm guessing these aren't craft cards!

Every time it returns I'm frantically trying to keep up with this blog, my daily Blip foto as well as my e-mails but I apologize in advance if I don't get back to anyone as fast as normally is the case. All I can do is soldier on with what we have (or not have!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails