Wednesday 11 March 2015

A Spot of Beading

This morning I really thought this was it: Spring had arrived. I had to wear my sunglasses during the dog walk, the birds were twittering in the trees and there was barely a cloud in the sky. Sadly it lasted only as long as the walk. We're now back to grey skies, rain, wind and it's getting colder.  But some of that spring feeling found it's way into my beading as you can see. These are tiny details of a much larger quilt that is nearing completion. There will be no picture of the finished piece till we have a sunny, wind free day here so I can take the pictures outside against the back wall of the shed which is my preferred photographic studio. Probably a few months at least before it can be used though!
But close-ups can be taken indoors so here they are, radiating yellow warmth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails